- To make an online payment please go to our Classes page, select your class type and click on the button - Enrol in this course.
- We appreciate online payments as they provide more time for teaching and make less time for admin. If you prefer we can also accept cash and direct bank transfers.
- Regular payments can be accepted under special circumstances, although payment must remain four weeks in advance. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you require this option.
- We offer a 10% ‘refer a friend’ discount and you can accumulate up to three discounts per trimester or program.
- When your friends or colleagues enrol with us, please ask them to let us know that you referred them in the ‘how you heard about us’ field of their online enrolment form. For every enrolled referral that comes from you, we will give you a promotional code to reduce your next payment - up to a full 30% per trimester!
Red Star Speech and Drama Students
(groups, all ages)
per 10 week term
($26 per class)
Red Star Diploma and Professional Students
(small groups of up to four people, all ages)
per 10 week term
($45 per class)
Red Star Private Students
(private 45 minute classes for Speech & Drama & / or Public Speaking, all ages)
$750 or $325
per 10 week or 5 week term
(weekly or fortnightly options @ $75 per class)
Red Star Public Speakers
per 10 week term or workshop
($45 per group class)
Workshops are held over two half days of five hours each. Private public speaking classes can be arranged for $70 per 45 minute class.
Red Star Corporate Groups
Please contact us via email@example.com with a brief overview of your goals and needs. We will contact you soon to discuss solutions.
Red Star Annual Productions
Rates are determined closer to the time.
- We appreciate accounts being settled one week prior to the commencement of classes. If payment is not received by that time we may offer the place to the next person on the waiting list.
- Accounts for new enrolments that commence after the start of a term or trimester or program are calculated on a pro-rata basis. The pro rata rate will be displayed during your online enrolment.
- Payment reductions are also applied for classes that will not be held due to a planned teacher absence, ACT public holidays, school holidays, or the final week of term four for ACT public schools. This reduction is applied automatically during your online enrolment as well, and texts are sent as reminders for any non class days.
- In the case of student illnesses or absences we cannot provide a refund as the student's place is of course held for the term or trimester or program.
- In the case of teacher illnesses or planned absences, a caretaking teacher may be provided. If this is not possible a refund, credit towards the next term, swap for a planned student absence or a make-up class will be offered. We always try our best to accommodate everyone.
- We assume ongoing enrolment for all speech and drama students so we appreciate four weeks’ notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to withdraw at any stage. We offer pro-rata refunds after that period.
- Small fees are sought for Red Star Annual Productions to cover expenses. These are kept to a minimum. Fees cover venue hire, basic set design (such as painted backdrops, basic stage furniture or props – often simply borrowed from the academy community) and basic costumes (such as professional on-site face painting, tails or headwear to compliment actor’s rehearsal blacks).
- Red Star performances are about students achieving a sense of pride in their work, their progress and family and friends enjoying those moments alongside them.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide refunds if students ultimately miss performances as we would find ourselves out of pocket.