- Red Star public speaking, voice and speech programs provide powerful skills that can advance student outcomes and careers.
- We offer individually tailored programs for individuals, private and corporate groups by special arrangement via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Star public speaking, voice and speech graduates are provided with Red Star Certification on completion of a full program or workshop, and education expenses are tax deductable.
- Do you want to land that new job but need to get rid of your fears about presenting to groups, or even to the interview panel?
- Do you have a specific speech or presentation to give, or have specific speech or voice challenges and need a quick fix?
- Do you need to speak publicly at work, school, CIT or University and want to do it well?
We can help. Enrol into a program now or contact us via email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss personal solutions soon.
All Red Star public speaking, voice and speech courses involve the identification and management of individual strengths and fears, development of specific techniques for the individual Red Stars Tool Box, lots of safe practice, private feedback and coaching.
Red Star public speaking, voice and speech students will be guided through a structured program over a complete term or workshop. On completion, students will:
- Identify personal strengths for public speaking, strong and rounded natural speech (they are there - we promise)
- Identify and overcome fears (to use them to the best advantage)
- Build specific techniques for the individual Red Star Public Speaker’s Tool Kit
- Practice (a lot!) in a safe and private setting, including private feedback and coaching